Alright, my blog post was so long yesterday that I figured I would to attach what I have actually ate the last few days- so here it is! Post comments for any questions!
Day 7 Food Log:
- 7:45 AM- two boiled eggs, green apple, 1/4 cup of walnuts and coffee with almond milk
- 11:45 AM-two turkey meatloaf muffins with side of roasted brussel sprouts and unsweet tea
- 7:00 PM- paleo bacon guacamole burger with baked sweet potato puffs (Alexa Brand)
Day 7 Workouts– 20 min. Stair Climber, core, plus walked 1 mile. Still feeling very tired and weak, but the headaches/cold symptoms seem to be clearing up some.
Day 8 Food:
- 900AM- two eggs mixed with a mashed banana and fried up like a pancake, topped with drizzle of almond butter, unsweetened coconut flakes, and a green apple with black coffee. Ate this in a to-go container on the way to Charlotte, so that I didn’t have to do fast food breakfast.
- Road Trip snacks- Veggie chips (I know chips are discouraged, but this is the best you can do sometimes when travelling and they weren’t Lays) and dried mango strips. Read the labels for appropriate cooking oils and no sugar.
- 300 PM- “Linner” chicken fajita @ Chilis with no added seasonings or butter, topped with salsa/guac and a side of broccoli*This was the day that I had the alcohol slip up.
Day 8 Workout– Does dancing for 5 hours count?
Day 9 Food – Driving home from Charlotte:
- 900 AM- 1 boiled egg and an apple (I felt really sick to my stomach after the shock top and wasn’t very hungry).
- 1200 AM-HUGE Greek salad from Zoe’s Kitchen (their dressing and potato salad are compliant. Plus a glass of the hibiscus green tea since it is unsweetened.1 piece of EPIC siracha chicken jerky for protein (this brand of jerky is amazing and compliant!).
- 700 PM- I had craved waffles the whole way home and so I made an egg dish similar to day 8 only I topped it with a cup of blue berries and almond butter… I didn’t really like it with the coconut and apples on day 8. (Quick recipe here- two eggs scrambled with 1 mashed banana and cinnamon- put in skillet and cook it like a pancake- top with your toppings).
Day 9 Workout: Recovery Day =).
Day 10 Food:
- 8:30 AM- two hardboiled eggs, 1 green apple, and 1/4 cup of almonds with a bullet proof coffee. No, I am not tired of this breakfast yet.
- 11:45 AM- 2 cups of Greek Crockpot chicken (will post the recipe soon!) and side of watermelon.
- 3:00 PM- Snack – homemade mango/coconut protein bar.
- 8:00 PM- baked cod fillet with homemade “Moroccan” rub and a side of roasted broccoli and 1 banana.
Day 10 Workouts:
Walked 1.5 miles, core, 1 hour of power yoga. I felt a major headache off/on throughout the day and my sinuses are extremely agitated. The temps here in TN are up to 98 and it supposedly feels like 105 with the humidity. Still having some cold symptoms probably due to setting my self back with the “cheat” over the weekend.