This recipe is so easy and is the BOMB! I have always been a huge fan of my mom’s rosemary chicken and this is kind of Mediterranean twist on her recipe- made in the crockpot.
- two pounds of chicken breasts (I used organic)
- 1lb of mini red skin potatoes
- chopped carrots (I used 1/2 a bag of the snack carrots)
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 package of sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 jar of pepperoncini
- Seasonings: basil, thyme, rosemary, sea salt
- Olive Oil and vinegar (I used white)
- cut the potatoes in halves or quarters and place in the bottom of the crockpot.
- cover the potatoes with the carrots, artichokes, tomatoes, and pepperoncini
- top the vegetables with the chicken breasts
- I went a little heavy on the seasonings and once again I don’t measure any of these, but it was probably about 1 tbsp. of each seasoning and just a little salt. cover the mixture and chicken with the seasoning. Drizzle everything with some olive oil and vinegar.
- cook on low for 8-10 hours until chicken is cooked through, I like to shred my chicken and mix together so it’s easier to portion out, but you don’t have to! You could add your own twist to this with celery or other veggies/potatoes if you wanted to… I just chose what I had available!
- Enjoy =)